I hope you all had a wonderful New Years I know I did with my beautiful cherries, in the naked dress!
Today had it's up and down's, unfortunatly i couldn't get the 16th of January off to perform at the BBB for Rawhide Corsets due to work, as ever. However my meeting went incredibly well and it looks as though I shall have another fabulous sponsorship!
My LBW form has also finally been sent thanks to hannah banana my little cherry and I need to fill it in and send it back by friday! eeeeeek keep all your fingers crossed for me kittens, i really want this one.
I've also managed to read at least 3/4 of my new book pretty things, if you have some pennies left after Christmas it's a must buy the book its amazing!
I have also set a few 2011 goals not resolutions as i never seem to keep those, so here's what i've got so far.
- train back down to a 26" waist
- wear heels more for everyday wear
- perform at one major event at least this year
- debut at least two new acts
- read more in to the hisotry of burlesque
- get more photoshoots
I'm hoping my other book 'this was burlesque' turns up soon as I shall finish my other one and need more to read!
The sales bought me a few little beauties! hopefully I shall get some photographs up for you soon.
- underwear, stockings from AP, sets from topshop [velvet and lace]
- bowler hat - nlack with a ribbon sash
- nude dress - lingerie [worn on new years]
- tapestry heels
- melissa black and white flats / leopard print flats
- cream accessoriez hand bag
I also went and bought my friend hannah banana's birthday gifts i think I went a little mad on gifts but oh well I wanted to and she deserves it. I also managed to get Sammy gifts too!!
The new 2011 wishlist:
- lux de ville pearl and black kiss lock bag
- helles belles backseat bag [pearl or black]
- gingham halterneck top
- leopard halter neck dress
- grey feather fans
- in the mood costume
- books, books, books, books!!
- cherries hair clip/grip
- Erotica tickets
- Ultragirl black flats with leopard bows [size 5] Vivienne Westwood
- Cream heels with bronze heart Vivienne Westwood
Just want to throw out a little thank you to my banana hannah bough! for buying my LBW form it's all filled in, triple checked and sent!! so wish me luck kittens and keeps those claws crossed.